Sunday 30 August 2015

Breaking B**ch!!


We human beings are made to be social animals, hence we communicate with each other in a variety of ways and these means of communication have evolved with time. Now the thing is that we say things about a subject, that statement can be anything from being neutral to a personal one etc. so do we need to back our thoughts to properly justify our opinions about anything we highlight? I do not know about others but as far as I go, yes I do. I believe in being responsible for everything I say because it is my duty, even if I do not do it in this lifetime then there will be no escape from Allah on Judgement Day for sure.

I look at my record thus far and I see myself as full of potential to be the best person I can be but for that I have to be able to have confidence in myself to be able to present myself to others to be welcome. Guys tend to get along with each other (same body parts *wink*) but its your interaction with the opposite gender that determines how confident you are. I have seen girls single handedly taking care of a group of boys and vice versa...where do I fit n this? That's a big LOL to be honest since all I can remember is getting no where with this stuff. I have had contacts with them on social media and in person as well but the thing is that you always have to take the next step after taking the first one.

I am almost 28 years old still trying to make a name for myself in life and trying to be able to earn as more as soon as possible. I will not think about marriage because very frankly I do not consider myself as a man (not yet), I have no guts to say things to someone's face and I resort to social media to let it all out (my tweet above). I called them what I called them because this is how I see them. Why? Because I am jealous of them because they are the attention getters and they know and are the masters of getting what they want, they are not equipped with the strength that we men have but they have the brains while we have our balls waiting to be kicked at...

When a guy fails to man up he rants at others, On that day I chose women and I chose this medium because I am a coward, I am scared, I am terrified, I am shaking with fear, I am trembling etc in real life. Challenge me to say such stuff right in a woman's face if I mean it and watch me shrink down to the size of a bug and be at the receiving end of a middle finger and finally get squished under their feet. To be very honest I deserve it for what I said, make no mistake about it. But I have no regrets since I have my reasons, I cannot stand the fact that I continue to lack behind others. My statements will not affect any one especially girls because everything moves on with time. If I choose to continue being jealous of others then eventually I will end up being a BITCH my self or rather a "BITCH's DILDO" since the basic function of this tool is to satisfy the end user and the object itself remains of the same value, just that the users change.

Enough self insult I feel for now, surely Allah will not be happy with me for firstly insulting one of his prestigious creations and secondly for insulting the one he created with a responsibility to look after the ones he calls BITCHES. At the moment it's them looking after your's truly (surely enough I could really visualize Jesse Pink-man standing infront of me using his signature word right in my face...BITCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment